The Gulanga Group is a Supply Nation Registered Locally Owned Indigenous Business that works closely with the Federal Government at all levels to advocate the effective use of New and Emerging Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to deliver better business outcomes.
Gulanga consists of a team of highly skilled ICT technologists with a vast experience in delivering government based ICT solutions. Gulanga provides a range of ICT products and services with an extensive network of professional consultants, solution architects and industry experts who help us deliver solutions to help meet our customers’ business imperatives.
Gulanga has been educating Government on Indigenous Procurement since the Indigenous Procurement Policy was established. We have exercised contracts using Mandatory Set Aside Rules ($80-200k) and was one of the first Indigenous Businesses to use Exemption 17. We have been working extensively across Government, including but not limited to the following Agencies:-
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Federal Police
- Australian Taxation Office
- Australian Signals Directorate
- Clean Energy Regulator
- Defence Housing Australia
- Department of Defence
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Department of Social Services
- Digital Transformation Agency
- IP Australia